Sunday, January 19, 2003

A new day dawns. I am at work, imagine that. Bored once again. You know, I think boredom is as close to insanity as I care to venture. I mean, think of it like this: most people do stupid shit when they are bored. When you are bored, you have time to think about that pathetic excuse of a life you have and then BAM! all of the sudden you are depressed. Once you are depressed, it is easy for you to become desperate for anything. Perhaps even desperate enough to fuck a cousin. Enter Edgar Allan Poe. In HS the teachers ranted and raved about his mental state. They questioned it and amde us do the same. I think he man was mentally ok to begin with, he was just bored. He became desperate... he fucked his cousin and that was that. He sealed his fate. And since I am bored, I am thinking about that. But seriously, you get bored and to weasel your way out of boredom, you do a million and one random things. Some are funa nd some are stupid and some are just plain sad. It is my sincere hope to stamp out boredom from my daily routine... and I have succeeded in doing so for the most part this week, as my schedule leaves little room for idle wanderings. It does however leave me time to run this blog... and hopefully time to transfer shit fomr the MT site and the DL site to this one... not to mention redirecting that URL. DAMMIT.

I have to start a project on the Economics of Pollution. Its due the 29th. I think I shall bullshit my way through the heartwrenching (Im sure) saga of the manufacturers of aerosol sprays... goddam CFCs. You know, I am sure this would be much more endearing if I were a tree hugger or some shit. Well anyway, let me go and get started on my project... see work is good for something and at least I wont be bored. I need a cig too. Anyway, I will write more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home