Tuesday, August 26, 2003

And I am back in the updating mood. I am at work... was on duty last night. I really need a new key to the Jimster's office. My residents are the absolute shiznit... I am not kidding u! How marvelous are they!?!

This weekend.... I will be honest.... it blew more ass than a whale blows water.... completely threw that in there for Melissa. ;) I am serious. Jessica crapped out on me at 11:30 and I ended up going to Tommy's by myself. let me just say they were holding like a Springer cast Reunion or the clientelle is really like all from trailer park Uni -- Adult Ed division. I mean it was rough. A lot of bikers.... knowing my history -- that is not a bad thing.... but in this instance -- totally the wrong kinda bikers.

So i was listening to the radio last night. Just had to smile. Some things in life are just too ironic.

Weekend in review.... talked to Ben, didnt get to see him though as I was with Jess --- who crapped out on me at 11:30 after I had already spent a small fortune in the liquor store for her.... and I ended up going alone to an extremely skeezy bar. I am such a dork.... and pathetic is far too kinda of an adjective to describe me n my life right now.

I am hoping Ben will be able to come up here for FallOut.... He is too fun.... we will definitely show him how we party DG and Columbia style. Speaking of DG.... it is so nice to be around the girls again.... Rebecca Shull n Becky Roberts..... those girls know drama.

I am off to do some economics homework. I will be back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home