Sunday, September 12, 2004

I worked ALL day Saturday,,,, 12 hours @ the health care center.... that is the thing about consolidation - in theory it sounds easy, but the reality requires a dozen grunts to spend the weekend sorting, packing, unpacking, and riding around in wheelchairs in the lobby. It is over time... which I appreciate... I think I will use the money to get my nails done.... since I broke 4 of them yesterday. :)

So today is Sunday.... and what have I done? pretty much nothing constructive... just relaxed! sooo nice.... I finished my dinner from yesterday for lunch today.... watched Inside Out on Live with Regis n Kelly.... I told you before I was a VH1 whore... and now Buster is being cradled in my free arm and lap because he decided he needs affection. I think we all feel like that some times...

but when i need affection, i put on a short skirt, and a "sleeps well with others" t shirt. hahaha

Oh and here is something that bothers me.... for dinner last night, I really wanted BBQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home