Tuesday, January 21, 2003

It's late. I was watching Kindergarten Cop and listening to Devin. You know, its been an odd day of thought for me. Here is one of them: we forget to remember things all of the time. Those things we swore we would cherish forever, it is sad. Slowly time slips in and the memories slip out. I wonder now all of the things I hold sacred, if they too will not withstand the test of time. I hate the way you can recall so many details of someone except for the ones that really matter to you -- the obscure little details. I hate the way I forget a voice if I dont hear it often enough... and when you smile, which side of your mouth curved up.. was it the left or the right? AHh, fuck it. Maybe I need to jog my memory.

I am thinking about summer job potentials. Perhaps as a camp counselor??? Sounds good to me. For MS and HS kids-- you know, the smart ones that probably get jumped in the halls at school anyway. I would get to stay in Columbia for the summer,and it would be decent money. Who knows, come summer I will most likely be bare foot and pregnant living in half a trailer that I am shairng with a Vietnamese Elvis fan, drinking light beer so it wont hurt the baby as bad, while my boyfriend is the guy in the wifebeater on cops. Summer camp counselor is sounding pretty damn good. ;) nite yall. I have to work out in the morning and 7am comes awful early when it's fucking freezing outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home