Tuesday, October 14, 2003

So you mosey around in a daze..... and you stop trying for the things yoiu relaly want. This is a bad example... but its like you quit attempting or striving for anything and you wait for the world to fall into your lap. You let things.... and more importantly... people... pass you by.

There is a gnawing anxious pain in my stomach like.. i feel i have forgotten to do something.... or I need a cigarette or coffee or want a laxative and I have no idea whcih one it is.... none. So I could do all of the above I guess until satiated.

I yawned and tears came to my eyes.... that always happens. I get off work in just over an hour.

OH I have NEWS: Melissa and I.... are going to.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...... SAVANNAH for the weekend. We are gonna eat, Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, and be merry. we need to just get away from cola --- see a new bar scene.... relax and get shitfaced. :)

Two CAROLINA girls.... loose in Savannah for the weekend.... a whle lot of liquor just calling our names.... oh yeah, its a party to go. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home