Tuesday, March 16, 2004

So it is Tuesday..... after a very restful weekend, the group projects kicked into high gear. I love my MGMT class though... and the projects, while a lil labor intensive, relaly are fun to do. It doesnt hurt that the Prof is just precious!

Kevin quotes: "Is it in yet?" and "Mine is shorter" (both in reference to ethernet cables)

I learned the phrse "cut friend" I had NO idea! I am painfully white sometimes.... speaking of painfully white... my tanning bed plans have yet to go thru... and I will not resort to a mystic tan or a bottle tan... come on!

I am glad to be back in SC.... 7 more weeks of school and all... but I miss the time I had in texas. I miss Buddha... she needs to be here. Although, Buddha has a plan involving a Hustler and a jar of vaseline LMFAO.. she is too funny.

I am at work now.... about to study for the German quiz I have tonight.... German interview is on Thursday.... and let me just say that I also have a MGMT case due Friday by 2... not tooo much work.... but not too little either....

Carolina Cup is in just 11 days! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home