Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So my planes stayed in the air. Woo hoo. :)

Ok. A few hours before I flew out, I told my brother the story of me calling for sympathy and Daddy telling me his plane lost an engine over the Canadian Rockies. Dad came over not an hour or so after I told Larry that story. So, I just knew my plane was gonna crash and they were teasing me. Well, Larry said since I was going out on a DC-8 - it was probably flown in Normandy. My Dad pipes up and says, "Mine was". Larry just laughed and I knew he was thinking about Dads plane stories. I get no sympathy - zero. He has been through war, his jeep exploded, he crashed his car, he drank too much, his plane lost an engine. No sympathy in sight. :)

Chicago was fun. I met some really neat people in the airport.... I got lost on the subway for like 3 hours.... it was fun. Chicago is really pretty.... a neat city - very Capone-esque.

I called Seth today just to make sure he was still alive. He answered and affirmed that he was indeed alive. Woo Hoo.

I'm back at work today. I took a sick day yesterday. Headache from hell.... Wore pajamas to CVS to get Excedrine Migraine.... weird something or other going on in my mouth.... and charlie horse cramps all over.... I'm sure it looked amusing.....

So enough bitchin and moanin... I'm ok today.

Cindy and Cody surprised me by cutting my grass.

Observation: I am so blessed. Seriously.... God has given me incredible friends, family... I dont know what I would do without them. I really dont.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home