Friday, January 24, 2003

Yesterday was an official Snow Day. Oh it was beautiful. God's dandruff flaked to the earth en masse. "twas nice indeed. Jimmy and I went to the gym to work out and walked there in the snow.... it was amazingly pretty. Then last night eveyrthing iced over. Buddha and I sat around all day. We ventured out into the snow briefly... as it was pretty but dman cold. We camped out in the living room in a mass of laugheter and watched movies. It was a good day.

Today was a partial snow day. Classes were delayed until 10pm. Lucky for me, my class got out at 9:55, so I was able to simply sleep in and avoid class for a bit. Buddha grabbed me an application for that summer camp counselor job. I really hope I get it. I need to go anf do some real work now because I am gonan try to go to the RA Info session tonight at the towers. Pray pray pray I make it there on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home