Thursday, August 28, 2003

quotes of my day... the reasons for these vary.

"in between us lies the calm before a storm that rages"
"Tried to get ahead but only got decapitated"
"I heard about your trip.... I heard about your souveniers, i heard about the cool breeze and the cool nights and the cool guys that you spent them with" ;)

A lot fo things rambling around in my head today.... very few revolving around economics... although Y= C +I+G+X is exciting stuff ;)

The game is fun. Games are always fun.... Losing isnt.... playing for no reason can be fun... its justa game afterall, something to fill your time for a while... so my advice to all involved is just to play.... at all costs.... you dont have to be ruthless or even guarantee that you will win... its just important that you play. The smiles... the laughs.... the looks across the abr... its all a part of the game... fuck it.. that IS the game.

I am one of "those" girls... the snubbing bitches that want something or someone until they know they can have them... and then i dont want them anymore. Its like a character flaw... and I wish i wasnt liek that, but at least I am honest. So, I like the boys that can play the game. And those that can play it well.

The ball bounces between courts. I am frigid bitch.... then nice.... then frigid bitch... then nice. Its an unusual combination.... but its all a part of the game... and I definitely enjoy playing.

Regardless of the outcomes.... it sucks once you are painfully aware of them.... so you just play and enjoy every check and counter.

Fun fun fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home