Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I am sitting here filling out activity reports for the whole RA thing. Now, let me point out that we have a list serv. I had to reply to a message on there... because we must be active on the listserv.... anyway, all that bullshit aside... this guy emails me and tells me that I am insensitive and ignorant because my email addy is retardeduscgirl@yahoo.com Let's say it all together people "DOUCHE BAG". I am thinkning of reproducing his email on here.... but I am not sure if I am allowed to ... seeing as how "what happens on the listserv stays on the listserv".... I should put an attachment on my sig that says "all emails received by the RUSCG become her property and she may reproduce them at any time, in any manner she chooses". I will have to post it.... He assumes in his email that I am indeed not retarded.... and that I am a hateful, spiteful mean bitch. hahaha. I just love when someone emails me... and condemns me because they assume I am condemning others. What a jackass.

We have a sexual predator on campus..... and I have seen his pic and stats.. they are at : http://www.les.sc.edu/crimealert.asp Now, let me just pose this question.... why are sex offenders NEVER ever hot.... or liek even remotely hot.... ok, with the exception of the Maxfactor guy.

British boys kill me. Tim is frikkin hillarious. You know the English eat a dessert claled "spotted dick". :)

I need to go study. I have a nice Marketing exam tomorrow. :) I get off work in 2 hours.... then off to class I go. I hope I see Melissa. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home