Saturday, October 04, 2003

There is no bliss quite like that of a Carolina Football player, a kiddie pool, and a whole lot of jello pudding.... =) 'twas a good night last night.

Everclear can kill mono... I think... I hope. Not that I am drinking of course :)

We went to Yamato last night. Had a marvelous time. "Everything is Japanese in here, 'cept me" -- that could be the greatest thing I have ever heard. It was funny. Had incredible company and wonderful food. Who could ask for more?

I get off work.... and there on my bed sits an ENORMOUS Spongebob!!! He is great! Eric won him for me at the fair. :) ERIc, you rock my world! Thank you soooo much! Eric turned 22!!! yay! I no longer feel so old. lol.

This is a good weekend.... whether it finishes up good or not... it's been amazing so far.

There is no better feeling than surrounding yourself with amazing and wonderful people. :)

-off for a nap now.... ahhh I love Saturdays,.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home