Friday, September 26, 2003

Personal Ad:

22 SWF looking for man 22-30 currently or previously infected by mono. (hell if the herpes people cna have their own ads... the mono-ites should be able to too. OH glory glory... my brother in his infinite wisdom. I called him today... while he was riding aorund in his cop car trying to bust people for speeding, I told him I had mono. He freaked... and I quote, "WHAT THE FUCK??? YOU got an STD before ME!!??!!" Can you feel the love. I explained it is not technically an STD... he was not so sure. hahah he is funny as shit.

So I have swollen glands and a nasty feeling throat.... and no appetite..... although I did eat a piece of sugar free hersheys choc bar earlier.... and I drink water... I hope this lack of food doesnt make me revert to the old days and issues with food. I have been so healthy lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home