Friday, November 21, 2003

Sugar Daddy position is closed. I would like to thank all those who applied. Please realize that I am an EOE. All applications were considered. SOme applied who were slightly younger than expected, and while age is not a deciding factor, i was more swayed by the applicants who were older.

Should this current situation not work out.... I think it is safe to say that the response generated from this rather random attempt has been successful, and that I shall have no qualms running this campaign again. I will of course have more formalized applications as opposed to just a free format essay approach.

I was distracted by some grammatical errors (possibly because i have read the fucking RADVISOR) :)

Thanks to all who participated....
and to the winner of the coveted Sugar Daddy Award.... thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home