Friday, November 14, 2003

Fridays are good days. I am working 8-5 and then back to the big BW I go.... I am going to work on stuff for the desk this afternoon.... archiving duty logs and sign in sheets and such. Shouldnt take me tooo terribly long... at the most an hour or two. I want to put more copies of the schedule up there as well.... maybe that will encourage people to get there on time, etc. Saturday I am doing bulletin boards... awww yeah. I am on duty all weekend.... and then Sunday is that blessed event also known as the Colonial Cup.

Ok... let me explain the situation in here.... I am at work.... the AC/heater is right behind me.... only apparently it blows up not out.... so the heat (which is extremely necessary cause its frikkin freezin in here) blows over my head and into the lobby area.... which is hotter than a firepoker.... but must remain that way because it is damn cold where I am sitting. I am like eyeing the heater seductively.... I could rape it if I had to...

I havent been sleeping much lately.... my eyes are tired.... you know that dry irritated, please close me, thing your eyes can do... where the air can hurt.... ehhh it will be alright.... I plan to nap today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home