Friday, November 21, 2003

Sugar daddy position is currently still open.

I am at work... we play Clemson tomorrow..... Let us win! I have a supreme faith in Carolina.... and the sincere hope that I have not placed that faith blindly. Tonight... Crocs will be HOPPIN as all hell. Mo and I need to go out. Late night carolina!!!

I am at work all day today.... 8-5 and then I am working the desk at Bates West from 6-9. Then I bees free :) I am trying to decide what I should do.... a free weekend to mosey and mill about as I wish. I would very much like to sleep in.... that would be nice indeed. Maybe watch some movies..... on the oh so comfortable futon.

I know what I need to do... I need to clean my room... I have construction paper n shit everywhere..... Need to take care of that. I need to take care of a lot of stuff.

I was asleep by 5 am last night.... more like 4:30.... up at 7. This sleep deprivation thing is getting old... Monday night man.. I totally slept out... or maybe it was Sunday night.... anyway.... I slept so good it was amazing.... I would love to sleep like that tonight.... to get off the desk at nine and just go to bed.,.... and fall asleep.... and wake up around 3 tomorrow.... oh that would be sooooo niiiiice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home