Tuesday, March 30, 2004

So do not get into a conversation about greek life with a gay guy.... he insists that fraternity pledges get raped. I mean he is adamant. "They get raped! You dont want to believe it, but it does go on". Killin me. I am yet to know of any frat that rapes its pledges.... I mean, I dont want to state the obvious.... but that is clearly hazing lol.

The Walterboro boys were in town this weekend. They are always a fun bunch. Stef needs to meet Brooks... now that would be some funny shit... and she is yet to see Party Boy.

A MKTG paper was due yesterday.... we turned it in.. and I dare to think that we should do pretty well on it. Overall, it was a good paper.

I am looking forward to graduating.... only there is one problem... I am still jobless. yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home