Wednesday, March 24, 2004

So I am still in love with the poem that I posted on friday. It struck a cord with me. Ok... so it is Wednesday and i am really slack about updating... but it is at least for a good reason.... I have been BUSY! Man oh man I mean busy. We worked hard on a group project that we presented today.... only to turn around and have a group project in another class due on Monday.... so this weekend I will be working on it.... not to mention tonight (after the OC of course and before my last round... since I am on duty).

Carolina Cup is on Saturday. "Excitement Mounts as Cup nears..."

Here are some pertinent quotes from my life...
"Its about time you came back to the good ole U S of A"

"Is she breathing?" (This one was followed by me being BEATEN by ERIC while I was driving!!!! *cough* asshole *cough*)

Kevin: "Are you gonna give him his (in reference to me giving the professor his folder). "
Me: "Oh yeah! He'll get his. "
Kevin: "I meant the package!"
Me: "Me too! "

"We knew we were gonna kick some ass.... just didnt realize it was gonna be our own"

"UREKA" R-I-K-K-K-A

"Kevin, I just tweaked your nipple"

"Gee, I'm sure glad he memorized those note cards"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be"

"He's good at keeping secrets.... like me from his wife!"

Man I swear we did have a good time doing our presentation today. It was a lot of fun.... I know I had a good time... especially when this dude looked like he was gonna throw a CD at me. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home