Thursday, March 25, 2004

So another week is drawing to the close. Cup is in just 2 days:) . I need to call Seth, I found a job for him online. Remind myself to do that. Need to talk to him about cup anyway. I am so sleepy. I dont think that I am gonna make it to German tonight. I am tired and I really need to go shopping. Plus CHRIS is coming tonight! YAY

Nick P. called last night to let me know that the Walterboro boys will be partying in Cola Friday night. I talked to Moleesa --- she is the only person i know who can casually throw into the conversation "well last week, Dad was electricuted" and be serious! He is doing alright though. Thank god for that one. Melissa is doing his paper route... from 2:30am - 5am poor thing. She is gonan miss cup because of it.... although I am trying to talk her into an arrangement. I could have her back in WIllytown by 6.... she could sleep until 2.... that is 8 hours. This could soooo work!

I have been applying for jobs like crazy. Hopefully things will work out. I want to work in Columbia. i have already gotten a call back for an interview. So hopefully things will work out for me.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home