Thursday, April 08, 2004

Sometimes..... doing the right thing for you and the overall right thing are different. VERY different. I dunno... It is like I can tell myself a million and one times that I need to say something or do something... or more aptly... stop doing something.... and does it ever really work? No. I am stubborn. I dunno.... this will sound like I am rambling....but here goes....

You can take friendship and change it.... and not call it something different.... but it is different "friendship" is just a word. It is like using a blue crayon. and you know it is blue and the whole world knows it is blue.... and then you add some red wax to it.... but you still call it blue.... when it is really purple. You can insist away that it is merely blue... but it is not. Dont get me wrong.... purple is not a bad thing.... and chaing relationships is not a bad thing either.... I just think you have to sit back and evaluate your position..... because before you know it.... you will be writing a paper in the middle of the night and realize... "Holy Shit.... this isnt blue ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home