Wednesday, April 07, 2004

We found it... perfection of sorts. 3000 square feet, 4 bedroom, 2 and a half baths, game room, pool table, ping pong table, atrium, just a great great house. it is really spectacular. I can picture me in that house. :) Mom has really come around about me having male roomies... she thinks now that it is a safety issue not a booty issue. :) And believe me.... right she is!

So Daddy has been offered a job in Iraq. He is all excited. He tells mother that it will be a great experience... yep, I have always longed to be mutilated myself. He says he needs the excitement. This from a man who gets worked up over Super Nintendo. He says the money is great. 75k tax free for 3 months work. Heidi Fleiss was also in it for the money. He says it is a good cause, to serve his country. I guess soldiers never die... until they are shot or pummelled with explosives. It worries me. I like to think that when I lay down at night... my parents are safe in their beds and comfortable in their lifestyles. I like to imagine that safe warm image of them. It scares me to think of my daddy in a warzone.... even afraid at times.... I have learned that adrenaline fades... and in that void we see the fear we chose to mask. I am deeply proud of him too. To know he is indeed a great man, an honest man, a kind man, a patriotic one as well.

Above all... this remains... I LOVE my daddy. he is wonderful... and amazing.... and a great example of what a man should be..... spoken like a true Southern girl, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home