Monday, May 17, 2004

Let me tell you about Friday.... Friday, it was me and randy and a hug pot of melted chocolate. Things could have been great... they could have been grand. But no, oh no. He leaves the party and the aforementioned tub of chocolate with Miss. Kathy! Since it has been stated time and time again.... and everyone at work is well aware.... that my sole purpose for existing is to make and keep Randy happy. Well, apparently, the only one who can make/keep him happy is Miss. Kathy.

He was in my office today. here on business, as per usual. Only, the business was not with me... even though a couch, a conference table, and several desks were available. No, no, this business was with one of the professors who needed his assistance. The ladies always need his assistance. :( I feel "jilted"

Why oh Why must such a Stud work for computer services? It is unfair! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home