Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I am in love with Zesta Fat Free Saltines. I don't know why... but I am. So, July 4th is approaching. So, here is some insight into my life ... surrounding this holiday.

1. My family doesnt really celebrate it. This is true because my cousin was murdered on July 4th like back in 92 I believe.

2. I have never really celebrated it.... I am a British sympathizer. I think that flying the Union Jack on July 4 is a-ok. Well, after Sept 11, I think my mom told me that any anti-American sentiment was really going to throw up a red flag. Those fucking terrorists are ruining all my fun.

Now my aunt whose daughter died on the fourth... she is an interesting character.... very blog worthy lol. My cousin was run over by a Mack truck. The driver did it intentionally... well... this leads my aunt to flip off every Mack truck she sees, etc. good times on a road trip. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home