Monday, June 21, 2004

Niiiiice weekend!

The quotes from Saturday night are:
"Do you know the difference in a hamburger and a blowjob? No. Wanna do lunch?"

"James, you are the king of my crotch!"

"This is a robbery, empty your pockets!"

"It will go off without a snatch!"

"I had an orgasm in my mouth!"

"This is a gay bar." For girls too? "yeah, James."

"Creamofsomeyoungguy" (the sauce at the Hibatchi place)

had a great time with James Saturday night. He doesnt approve of my choices in men... he joins the majority. LMFAO. We discussed this at great length. It was an awesome night. I really needed it.

Had a very Sex and the City moment meets The Sweetest Thing. The hibatchi place in 5 points is open when the bars close. Well James and I were there having a very nice post drunk meal... and I was able to see the street... and there you have it... in the wee hours of the morning... Japanese food (really really good japanese food)... lights twinkling in the trees and cabs going by at random taking all the drunks home.

Wonderful wonderful night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home