Friday, June 18, 2004

I am torn. The interview... well, it was OK. And by Ok I mean Ok. It wasnt spectacular.... it wasnt awful either. I just found some of the comments/questions to be a little odd. The interviewer basically told me terrible things about the job. Maybe in an effort to scare me off?? Well, he thought they were terrible.... but to me, it still sounds fun. He made a point to say "this is not a FUN job". While I realize that it is work, not a party, I would still enjoy it, be interested in it, and entertained by it... at the very least - not bored... and that is FUN for me. I have never been THAT girl who dreams her whole life about kids and a family and marriage and all that picket fence bullshit. I have however, seen myself in the power suit, with the laptop, the cellphone, and the french twist in my hair as I become a work-aholic. Success is fine by me! lmao. Caffeine and Nicotine addiction, stress, working under the wire.... in the (brace yourself) "NAVY SEALS OF INSURANCE".... yeah that one killed me too.

I'm in a bit of an odd mood.... gotta love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home