Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Bad cold. Ugh. Much nastiness going on inside of me. Puffs with lotion = godsend. Good day though, despite the atrocities of sludge sitting in my lungs, nasal passages, and a fever. lol. Ahh, sat around and watched "Mean Girls" and though about how much funnier that movie would have been if I were in high school. I loved high school.... but I loved college more. The whole movie is based on "the plastics" - seemingly perfect girls that you love to hate... they are envied, they are select, etc. In college, that makes no sense.... I mean, we have a greek system to proudly separate the wannabes, the failures, the losers, and the "plastics". :) JK... ok, maybe I am only half kidding. One day, I will sit down and write an absolutely honest account of everything from college --- but all the Nyquil could taint my perspective a bit this evening.

College = so much fun. Received a PERFECT package in the mail.... made me feel better... and helped me feel like I was in college again... which, no secret here - I might very well be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home