Monday, December 10, 2007

ALERT!

Ok, it is safe to say that I am the biggest Martha Stewart fan. I think she is absolutely genius. I ADORE Martha Stewart. So, around the holidays many of us will be faced with depression. So, for the next time I am down and out, I have found a reason to go on living: http://www.kbhome.com/martha/ . Thank you, Martha. This is like a dream come true.

Ok, I realize I probably sound like a nerd, and yes - I am super excited about making gingerbread men this Christmas (if only I can find the right small print red and white gingham ribbon.. those bastards at the craft shop are hiding it from me!). :)

So, if you looked at the KB home site, you saw the most amazing Martha Stewart neighborhoods. Wow, I am seriously excited about this.... in fact, I am about to call Jodi!

Anyway, I just wanted to post the link... how awesome is that!?!

...and I will post pics of the gingerbread men once they are made ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home