Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I type this journal every day... well most every day with the intent belief that no one is really reading it. Now, I dont know what to write because I know others see it. It is kinda like all of the sudden you realize you are naked... in front a a very large window at the Roost or something ;) . I miss Mo I want to see her so bad.... it's been days! I think I am going to go to the BA to see if she is there so we can at least smoke together.... I am skipping class tonight because HELLO... I am a dumbass.. I have been thinking all day that it is Thursday.... therefore, i prepared for my Thursday class and not my Wednesday class, and since I walked to class.... I have no books in my car or speedy way to get to my books.... so... oh well.

I think I will just walk on home.... it is a nice lil walk, if I do say so myself... so naturally, i will smoke a cig before I depart. Then I am gonna go to WalMart to get some Halloween decorations. Decorating the halls will be fun indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home