Monday, October 06, 2003

Last night went to bed after 3:30 and TDDJ. Today: Awake at 7:40. I have to drop time cards off at the Area Office. Lucky me. :) They dont open until 8... yet I hauled ass out here to apparently beat a nonexistant rush. I am yawning... and when doing so, tears stream from my eyes... I hate that. I always cry when sleepy.... like random tears roll down my face. Skipper informed me that the other night when i was sick, I snore like I'm retarded.

SEXUAL MEAT UPDATE: as the kid deserves his own lil section here. I am gonna get his ass in class today.... and in being quite honest.... I am going to go up to the kid in class this morning... about 3 hours from now and say "Hey Kevin.... thanks for last night. I dont know what I would do without a little Sexual Meat." Am I lying there? not at all. Without sexual meat in our lives... all the peeps in the dungeon would be heartbroken!

I had better go ahead and run on over to the area office and see if they are ready for some time cards. Aww yeah! Then back home for coffee and hair and makeup and showers and breakfast and all of that good stuff.... long day ahead of me!

:)Much love to all of my favorite people that envelope me in this wonderful fun world and make even the latest of nights seem far too early. Yall rock my world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home