Tuesday, November 04, 2003

:) I am misbehaving as always.... but in good ways.. well, fun ways at least. Mo and i are gonna go out for some drinks tonight. that should be much fun. we need to catch up and well... get wasted as per usual.

Insight: All raisins are NOT created equal.

As of late.... I have reverted back to old habits in more ways than one. Not that it is necessarily a bad thing... I mean I had fun in the past ;)

OK.... on to the bigger topics.... Sometimes there are things... or more aptly, people... who we cant shake loose from our souls. I dont know how to explain it really.... except to break it down in actual terms. I hadnt thought about him in a while.... hadnt even begun to reminisce over how much fun he was or how smart or clever or witty or HOT.... or everything I want but do not need.... and then I go to clean out my email account and I am like... damn, he really was (and I imagine is) precious.

I am such a loser. You know, I need to assert myself more. I realize this. I really do. Its like I want things and I will never ever ever say that I do. Ugh drama drama drama.

In reality I have all the things that I need right now.... and I can live with that and work with that.... and be happy.... and I will.... soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home