Friday, December 05, 2003

It's Friday. I am doing well... not even sleepy! yay. My bulletin boards will be done this afternoon.... and they will be damn spiffy if I do say so myself. I am at work :) smile smile smile. Trannie is so much fun.

Last night it was good to see everyone for a bit but I was soooo tired. Thankfully I feel rested today :) (big cheesy grin).

Ok.... so I was remetering and taking the mail down and i stopped to pee in the basement (there is a bathroom down there... dont worry)... so they practically chain the toilet paper down there... so it is like a real process to get a sheet. I had a realization though.... that management thinks its employees are poor.... poor enough to steal REALLY cheap toilet paper. They buy in bulk, mind you, "ASS SCRAPER 2000" toilet paper. Who would want to steal that shit? I cringe knowing I have to use it! It is liek you see someone in the hall walking a lil stiff legged and you know they just chaffed their ass. Or better yet... you see someone with a grimace on their face.... and you know they probably set there and weighed the options of wiping or air drying... and either option is just so wrong on so many levels. They need to give raises.... so the employees will make more... so they wont question whether or not we will steal that shit. In all honesty though.... if it was Charmin... I might pocket a few rolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home