Monday, December 08, 2003

Monday Monday... doo doo.... so good to me... Ok, not really. I had an econ exam today. My Prof is awesome... but the test was hard.... hopefully it will have been my last econ exam ever.... and EVEr is a long long time.... assuming I passed.... if not, I will be enrolled in ECON 322 yet again. Lets keep those fingers crossed lol. Blackboard is really slow tonight.... always a pleasure dealing with retarded technology.... scary how dpeendent on it you can become.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and I have my Operations Mgmt Exam. yay. Seriously... I am studying ahrd for it. Mr Yazel was nice enough to let me take it a day late... I might as well bloe the roof off of it.

I am not sleepy... have plenty of coffee, diet coke, ramen, and hot cocoa.... perfect supply for exam week. I will be shitting caffeinated noodles by Thursday.

Exam week is rushed and stressed.... but I kind of enjoy it on that level.... the fast pace... the non-smokers suddenly taking up the habit.. the alcoholic blow out at the end of the week.... oh yeah.... this is what college is all about.

I just love how Blackboard insists on fucking me over and not producing my notes. lol.

:) Still smiling... afterall, it is just the start of exam week! :) much love to my fave peeps. Yall make even the worst of things wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home