Wednesday, December 10, 2003

SEXY MOMENT (ladies brace yourselves):

Kevin is laying in bed and he *try to fight back the orgasm ladies* takes his shirt off! I know... I know.... I was barely able to control myself ;) Funny Funny kid.

Eric is hillarious too.... I am so lucky to have such awesome damn neighbors and friends. I really am!

So I am sitting here at work... as I came in this morning... I stopped to smoke (I know I know) and I put my IBUS book down and my coat on top of it.... well... as I was sitting here I realized I ahd my coat and had forgotten to pick up my book. I left it outside.... about an hour ago.... and I have to study for that exam still. Not a happy girl. Thankfully.... I went down stairs and it was there. Thank you Lord!

It is going to be a good day.... I have every faith in that. Anita has taken her last exam.... she graduates on Saturday... I am so happy for her.... and so ready for it to be my turn.... and so sad to know her time with us is coming to a close.

NEXT Wednesday... one week from tonight.... the party is on for Coyotes in Augusta. * 8 dollars all you can drink house liquor and beer* --- little bit of heaven right here on earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home