Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I will be the first to admit that life is full of surprises. Some are good, some are bad, but at least they are interesting either way. Here is an example of how good and evil collide... and how life is truly a system of checks and balances. The midget wrasslers are coming to town this weekend.... and I cant go... because I am on duty. Crossfade played in Cola last night and I couldnt go... because I was on duty. They are playing again this weekend... and yes, I am on duty and cannot go. DAMMIT!!!

I dunno.... I need to study though... honestly... I have a big Marketing exam on Monday... the last big project I have for that class.... so I am almost excited to study for it. My last marketing exam,.... ever.

Graduation is getting close... and I mus admit that I am excited.... scared too... as I have yet to find my feet really. Odd emotion. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home