Thursday, July 08, 2004

I am at work - desperately trying to find something to do, wishing the phone would ring... anything to keep me from ebing bored. I like my job, I do... my last day is tomorrow... so I have mixed emotions. I like to think that the future will be at least as bright (and hopefully much more lucrative) than the past.

So I told Seth about the new job... only I told him that I was one of the test subjects (for medical research)... he is so nice, he said, "Oh, ok"... like he didnt want to bash my job or anything.. so funny.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger alex said...

Thank you :) - I see now why you like little Spanish boys, you're a girl!

Always remember, lucrative first, bright second - as lucrative can afford bright! (terribly shallow i know, but let's be honest eh?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home