Friday, July 02, 2004

I tried to put an audio post on there the other day... apparently it didn't work. Maybe my template wont support it? Hmm.. i will figure it out.

Ok, so I spent last night at my parents' .. cause I am a jobless dork who is moving back home. Anyway, you know you are home when you wake up in the morning... not to an alarm clock, but to mother coming in and flipping the light on... and there is a fresh pot of coffee waiting on you, and a cup of Ovaltine in a travel mug for the ride to work. I have to admit - I could get pretty damn used to this.... only there is one catch.

I cant get used to this... I have to get a job and get my own place! I have to be able to go out drinking and stumble into my apartment at 6am without getting a knowing stare or one of those "where did we go wrong" glances. I have to have the freedom that only independence brings.

We were talking about weddings last night. My mother is appalled that non-virgins (in her eyes that is read: WHORES) marry in a WHITE dress. "Who do they think they are!!!???!!!". I have no real concrete plans to marry, really.... but if I do, apparently a white dress is not allowed! This from a woman who loves Sex and the City.... I would opt for pink anyway... just because I am cool like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home