Friday, February 11, 2005

I found the coolest T-shirt in the whole wide world. I have been in an online shopping frenzy all day today. It is really damn sad. It is like I look at my debit card.... I look at my screen.... and i say, "hmmmm..." So I am in shopaholic mode.... and I am reverting back to college themes with shopping. Think very "DG".niiice. Well, I am off work... but still here. I have been off work since 12:30. Then we had a nice lunch and came back here to watch Crystal work apparently. nice.

Am I going to Columbia tonight? Great question! I havent even decided. I am so sleepy it is sad.

But I am really leaving now and then I am off to work out. yay yay yay.

:)

I am hoping tonight is as fab-o as the weekend of two weeks ago. I could use a little more of that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home