Sunday, January 16, 2005

So last night, when surrounded by options... I chose the one road that I usually never do - I decided to behave. Crystal told me that she found a theme song for me: "I may hate myself in the morning, but I'm gonna love you tonight". I laughed and then the more I started ot think about it..... lol. No, seriously, there is not hating myself in the morning. I do tend to live regret free. Let's just say I was taking Melissa's advice from a week ago. Why be with one person when you have feelings for someone else?

Well, to be honest. I know I should take Mo's advice. She is right with the success rate of a condom or a home pregnancy test 99.9999. So much fun can be found in that little.0001 though. lmfao.

I plan to spend the day just shooting the shit and goofing off... smoking cigarettes and drinking diet coke. ah, sunday is here.... where did my weekend go so quickly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home