Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Buster is sleeping on the desk right now... he looks so peaceful.... kind of like how mom looks after I whack her on the back of the head with a hammer. :)

I am tired. These have been two extremely long days and tomorrow... well, I will be in Ridgeland, so the hits just keep on coming! But thankfully, I am just there two days this week and then one day next week.. woo hoo!

I HAVE to go to Columbia this weekend. It is the magnetic center of all that is right in my universe. the atmosphere there is phenomenal - 5 points, the Vista (queer-ista), the people.. oh how I miss it. I need another taste of the old school days. :) This weekend... I will set foot on Cola soil with ole Melissa Girl.

If I can get through tomorrow and Thursday.... Friday will be smooth sailing... and there, my friends, the weekend awaits.

...but i am left wondering what has become of my life, when it is only Tuesday and I am already bargaining with myself to hold on until the weekend. Tragic, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home