Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Life has been way too crazy for me to update lately. It has all been good though... well, for the most part anyway. My life is going marvelously. The pieces are falling into place.... and I am happy.... happy with everything. I am happy with my career outlook, with my friends, my family, my car, Buster.... everything. And yes - even that elusive chapter of Love.... I am content in that arena as well... as I have gracefully bowed out of that one and decided that with everyone around me (for the most part) in a mad rush down the aisle.... I just want to sit back, enjoy life, and get myself as far away from that train wreck as possible. (Not that it will be a train wreck for them, mind you, but for me - clearly- it would be!) One man for the rest of my life... oh to flal back on old times, let me just say "gag me with a spoon!". Damn, I think that one was from back in 88. :)

Anyway, everything is peachy. Life is sweet... and I can't stop smiling..... :) These are the days. :)


.... clearly, I am not constipated.... as constipation makes me QUITE the cynic. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home