Sunday, January 15, 2006

So.... where do I begin.. Let me give the full update on things.... I am very very honest on here... and I am honest for the simple fact that most of the people that read this have no idea who I am... so you can think I am a retard, a whore, or a loser and it's cool. But here is the deal...

So I spoke to an ex after a few drinks... and he told me that I play games and then I "Switch the Script". I am such a game player apparently. I realize, that, per chance... in the past, I have played games.... so is it karma that now when I dont want to play games at all... I find a boy who is going to play them with me? Maybe I deserve to be fucked with and devastated lol.

In more finite news - I have decided to take life by the horns and quit my bitching about my situation. I hate my job and guess what - I am quitting. What am I gonna do? Well, I am not sure exactly - which is scary and uncertain and exciting.... and I am going to find something that will keep me busy, make some money, and in the end - still let me enjoy life.

Life is far too fucking short to live like that. I am not going to waste whatever time I have being a real stick in the mud. I want to relax and live life. I want to drink, smoke, eat, fuck and be happy... is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home