Saturday, January 07, 2006

I am sleepy. James is coming to Tennessee tomorrow! I am so excited. It will be really nice to get trashed with a familiar face. lol. Tonight, Julie came over. We has dinner and then we went bowling with her little girl, Josalyn. We had a good time. I totally fucked up my thumb. I am such a bad bowler.... like I mean BAD bowler... but I had a good time. We are gonna kick the detailees asses when they get here.

I am gonna go to bed. My cat is hiding because company is here... Julie and Jos are asleep on the couch... Queen of the Damned is still playing... I LOVE that movie. I am getting a headache... nothing a shot of Absinthe wont cure.

oh- try putting HotSex in your hot cocoa... so damn good. Anyway... Good night everyone. sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home