Monday, April 28, 2008

It was a really lovely weekend. I watched countless episodes of "Sex and the City", napped, lounged, ate chocolate... really does it get any better than that? It was just a rainy, stormy weekend... and I watched from my window... and it was really nice.

I needed that kind of relaxing weekend. I made a pot of Miso soup yesterday. So -there is my lunch for today!

I am laying off the hose for a while. I figure once a week is enough.... maybe once a month. I have no idea how Princess Di did 3 gallons 3 times a week. That woman must have the constitution of a freight train. I just can't imagine. This colon chaos has to stop! ;)

I talked to Jodi for a long time Saturday night. He is too damn funny. We need to scrap our current lives and get jobs in Savannah. We need to live in the old S-A-V. Ah, the fun we would have :) I also need to win the lotto. Jodi and I keep crossing our fingers on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home