Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So there are different levels of hotness. There are the ones you think are cute. The ones you think are hot and then the ones you just lust after. The question has recently arisen: How can you be sure that you are really attracted to good looking people? Apparently.... anyone I think is hot - majority does not concur.

For instance.... there is this sweet little piece... a pediatrician from Beaufort that comes into the office on thursday.... He is hot. Apparently... I am the only one in the office that REALLY sees it. So, we were having a conversation one day and brought up another individual I found seriously attractive - only to discover that, yet again, apparently no one else saw it.

Well, I know that opinions vary and we just consider the decision of the majority to be correct. I wasnt going to settle for that. There is a higher power - a governing body that reigns supreme on judging hotness - The Gay Guys. So, I went on myspace and found the page of a dude I hooked up with years ago who I always thought was "gorgeous". I mean... if the Gays think he is fugly - I will have to accept that my hottie compass does not always point north.

So I gmailed the link.... and I sat patiently.... waiting for the verdict. Is he hot enough for a gay guy? I mean - just on the physical - what constitutes hot? Am I really into ugly dudes and I just don't know it? Is all the primo ass I thought I had over the years just a myriad of nerds and uggs? Am I a dork magnet and I dont even know it?

... Well, the verdict was in.... I double checked to make sure I was reading it right. With a new wave of optimism, I will go on grabbing hotness where I can find it... because the Gays concur - a bonafide good looking individual! SWEET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home