Thursday, April 03, 2008

Today is a day for drama. I mean that literally actually... we are going to have some drinks, some dinner, and see "South Pacific" @ the Palmetto Theatre tonight... it should be a lot of fun. I miss doing theatre... it has been freakin ages!!!

But more drama afoot... So, imagine calling someone - several times.... texting that same person several times... all with no reply... no answer.... just rolling to voicemail or sending a random text out into the abyss that is alltel/verizon/suncom/ad nauseum.... all over like a two week period. Finally... you just stop calling... you just stop texting... I mean, why bother someone who obviously does not want to talk to you (for whatever reason unbeknownst to you). Guys usually do this when they start dating someone - they ditch their female friends at the drop of a hat. But I digress...

So imagine the surprise of the unanswered caller/texter when there is finally a response... granted, a very delayed response... that occurs about a week or so after all calls and texts stopped being sent. Its all in the course of one day (he must have been bored and others must have been busy) - you check your email, as per usual - and you have an email. Your phone rings that morning.... and to top it all off, you get a text that night that says "r u not talking to me?"

Quite the opposite! You havent "been talking" to me for like 2 weeks... so forgive me for being a bit miffed! So I reply "Um. I talk to u but I havent heard from u in like 2 wks" and then I call... no answer (imagine that) "It is like you are morally opposed to replying to a txt or answering the phone when you see its me" So this morning - the reply is in an email "K. I wont bother u anymore".

So - apparently, it is my fault. ;) I swear.... sometimes, I just want to reach through the computer and strangle people....

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww I got blogged

 

Post a Comment

<< Home