Sunday, March 30, 2003

so.,.... let me just say that life has a tendency to be wierd and very coincidental. I am often left wondering WTF is going on. it's not that I am overly naive or oblivious or anything.... but well --- life just shocks the shit out of me sometimes. So, let me give some examples.... ok one huge example.

-Talk to someone in chatroom.... find out he is good friends with a sister.
-Sister talks to me.... she has a bf in the Econ PhD program
-I thought about it... and he sounded rather familiar
-So i log onto my Yahoo messenger
-Find the guys profile...
-There is a pic of him and aforementioned sister.
-This guy ahd helped me pick out some classes in the past... seeing as how he would know which professors to take lol.

eerie.... no. odd - yes. I swear to god... my internet world is overlapping with hardcore reality and before i know it... I am gonan seee my ass morph into a monitor. How damn sad am I.

On other occassions...
I have been talking to a friend from freshman and sophomore years... and neither of us realized it.... and on yet another occassion, i was talking to my next door neighbors great grandson. Completely by accident... this shit is cool... yet wierd... and makes me wonder how small the vast little internet really is. I mean are there really liek just maybe 100 people... ok lets say perfect gross including perverts 144 people who chat on yahoo.... and we all just mix n match up in different rooms.... is that what is going on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home