Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Here is a run down of the day.... the suspense is immense, I am telling you! I went to bed at like 4:47. Alarm went off at 6:45... BUddha came in and woke up 7:30ish I assume. I ended up deciding I needed rest more than a higher economic knowledge.... so I slept until 9. I promptly hopped my ass out opf bed.... and took the econ book and concept sheet to the tub... yes, in the tub for 45 minutes, I studied like you woudlnt beleive....

I just took the test... I did pretty well i am sure.... Hopefully A or B... but we all know that multiple choice can be tricky. So, the part I wanted to tell you was this.... I studied last night and this morning in a combination of places: bathtub, study room, living room. I remembered best and was able to accurately (I believe) analyze the info I studied while in the tub. weird....

Ok... SO now I am off to study for the 2 other tests I have today.... wish me some damn luck. I am gonna need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home