Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Sooo...... how u durin??? ;) Overall... a good day. well, some good some bad. Studying like a mug for econ exam that I really need to do well on.... bad. Going to Walmart with BUddha-- good. Silver Sabotage for Derby Days -- really good.

This weekend is gonan be here so soon. Its amazing how quickly time flies! I mean, these past 6 weeks have just been amazing.... everythinghas happened so quickly... and soon, I mean as in saturday... I will no longer be a pledge, but a legitimate sister of Delta Gamma. Excitement mounts! Nervous, excited, excited, excited.... awesome people wonderful time.

Anyway, I am at work.... gonna get off the computer and go back to studying.... this is definitely gonna take a while. i get off at midnight and if I am good and I actually study -- maybe I will be going to be around 3 ;)

Nite yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home