Sunday, March 16, 2003

I have gotten back into a CJ kick. I am telling you.. Phatlanta is home to some sick bastards --damn i wish i lived there. I am sleepy... and I have class tomorrow. Spring Break is officially over.... not fair... or maybe itsa good thing. i could stand to get my ass in gear. I need to actually attempt to study -- but then I keep telling myself,,,, this shit is easy, why bother.... but its not easy -- i am a pathological liar.. and I am so convincing.. I always believe me.

Buddha is home. I am happy. I did a "while u were out" on the bathroom while she was in Dallas. She liked the result. We now have like hot pink shag carpet in the bathroom ..... Leon Phelps would be happy. Tonight was the last NM meeting for Delta Gamma. Chapter meeting tomorrow night and Inspiration Friday and Initiation Saturday. It looks like we will be getting a house in the Greek Village soon... I have faith in it.

I am such a procrastinator... its scary. I do the fun stuff.... the work I put off.... I am amazed that I still wipe my ass.... ahhh one of these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home