Thursday, April 10, 2003

Soooo.... formal is approaching. We are excited as can be! I am going to post some pics... and dont worry about me not developing them... as I am using Daddy's digital.... so instant pics! YAY! Ok, now there is a dilemma.... this weather, my hair cant handle it.... it needs to be long tomorrow... but it is going to have to go up... long--it will be busy like you wouldnt believe.... BUT there is another dilemma... see the other day, my hair got caught in a curling brush, and I had to have mama cut a CHUNK of hair really short... so, putting the hair up... this will be visible. I am not happy. I have two options... 1. look like a bushman. 2. look like my hair got caught in a car door. EIther way.... I am gonan be looking pretty rough! Dont worry... there will be pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home