Thursday, September 18, 2003

Did you know that you get paid 24 bux an hour to be a phone sex operator. I am serious. Hello Mr. Second Job. Last night I talked to this ARMY recruiter for a long time... n Anita was like you should be a phone sex operator, you have the voice for it.... so we looked it up.... 24 bux an hour.... unfortunately, I would totally start laughing at people. Not to mention the fact that my parents would disown me.... but with 24 bux an hour, i could afford to buy a new family.

It's a good day. I made a fucking 60 on my econ quiz... not a happy girl in that respect... but oh well. My case study is being turned in tonight for IBUS and we are going to the movies tonight to see "Once Upon a Time in Mexico". I am looking forward to that... to say the least.

I need to take pics tonight of us girls hanging out and post them on here tomorrow.

5 exams next week.... so this weekend, i study --- and I mean it this time. I have Staff Development Sunday.... bestill my excitement.

:) smiling anyway. Saw Kendal, my Big Sis today! yay!

*trying to find the lyrics to this amazing song.....driving me crazy*

*Who's da bitch now.....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home